Proudly presented by Amy Jarrett and Robert Gooch of One Agency Elite Property Group.
Maybe you're looking for an investment kick-starter, a first home to call your very own, something to downsize into or potentially you’re just looking for a sea change. 9 Albatross Road presents as a rare opportunity to capitalise on both huge potential and a fantastic central position.
A picturesque setting in the backyard assures you of wonderful peace and tranquility with an easy walk to Nowra CBD and local schools/hospital. One undeniable benefit of living close to the CBD is the abundant entertainment, dining and retail options where you will discover some of the best coffee, cafes and food the area has to offer. This characteristic home will surprise you with its details and practicality. Filled with features and natural light throughout, you must inspect it to truly appreciate all that is on offer.
Starting at the large undercover balcony at the front of the property, you’ll initially walk through into the spacious living area which features reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort and polished timber flooring throughout. Continuing down the hallway, all three bedrooms are conveniently situated adjacent to the renovated main bathroom which includes a bath and shower with separate toilet.
Out to the kitchen and dining space, you’ll find another compact undercover area which overlooks the leafy, serene surroundings with glimpses of escarpment views and would be the perfect place to sit back and relax whilst enjoying your morning cup of coffee. Downstairs you’ll be surprised by the impressively sized and powered undercover entertaining area with privacy screening, which presents as the go-to place for the kids to hang out and for celebrations in the years to come. There is also plenty of room to move with a double tandem carport, workshop/laundry downstairs and garden shed.
The vendor has made a large amount of improvements over the years of her ownership including but not limited to having the property keyed alike throughout, replacement of the roof in 2019 and replacement of hot water system in 2018.
- Vacant and ready for it's new owner
- Tandem double carport, garden shed and workshop/laundry downstairs
- Impressively sized undercover entertaining area with privacy screening, which is not only powered but also has lights and four switches to choose which lights you’d prefer on/off
- Large undercover deck at front of the property and another compact undercover area which overlooks the leafy, serene surroundings with glimpses of escarpment views
- Polished timber floorboards throughout
- Modern/chic bathroom with separate toilet and tidy kitchen with great amount of cupboard space and a dishwasher which overlooks rear yard
- NBN installed and available
This delightful property awaits your inspection, so contact Amy 0421 325 513 or Rob 0419 100 279 today and arrange your inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Broadband Internet Available