Capturing a stunning outlook from both dwellings, this remarkable homestead delivers grand living at it's finest. With captivating sprawling views, the gorgeous property delivers a magnificent lifestyle with the offering of peace, serenity and only minutes to the beautiful beaches of Jervis Bay.
• 17 gorgeous acres with multiple dwellings and potential subdivision (STCA)
• Offering a solid brick veneer homestead, generous size living areas and an amazing outlook over the pristine acres featuring a massive dam
• Wide concrete suspended decks that absorb the rural views over the property
• Ceramic tiles throughout the home for low maintenance living
• Huge island in the kitchen with quality stainless steel gas cooking appliances including dishwasher and range hood
• The lower level of the homestead could be used for separate accommodations and also has enormous storage areas.
• Main residence offers 6 large bedrooms all with BIR
• 2 x 3 way bathrooms plus an extra toilet in the laundry
• Multiple living areas with loads of options
• Deck on two sides, taking advantage of the stunning views
• Septic sewage system & large chicken coop
• Separately fenced paddocks and a well-positioned large dam
• Second dwelling has been established at the rear of the property overlooking the dam, delivers 3 bedrooms and one bathroom
(in disrepair needs attention but has possibilities) if STCA, this property would have an incredible view and be totally separated from the homestead on the back acreage. Also includes a large open shed.
• Separate driveway access already exists for the rear acreage for future development.
• So much storage area enough to impress anyone.
• 6.90Ha approx. Fenced property with double garage with external cool room, side gate access and driveway rear access.
• Close to schools, cafes, public transport and shopping centre
• This is a property for large families or development resale - would also suit livestock as well as having existing mature olive trees and too many mature fruit trees to mention plus an established veggie gardens are abundant and thriving.
• Currently used as holiday accommodation with a good solid booking history.
All of this is ideally located within 10 minutes to Huskisson and the beautiful Jervis Bay.