Presented by Tracey Coe and Graeme Smith of One Agency Elite Property Group.
Hidden away, surrounded by nature on approx 16 acres, Crystal Creek Meadows gives you a rare opportunity that offers different options to suit your lifestyle. This private property with spectacular grounds is currently running an award-winning business, which includes 4 fully furnished cottages + reception quarters, separate from the main house. The cottages have been perfectly positioned to separate home life with business life. Another option would include the business being run by a third party, leaving you to enjoy the privacy of your residence and grounds while earning income from the cottages (figures for both options available on request). . The property boasts a permanent creek, dam & pond and also 60 citrus tree orchard, veggie patch & chook shed, you will lose yourself to the beautiful surroundings.
The residence was built in the 80's and the decor is timeless. The 4 bedrooms all have built in wardrobes, the main features a walk in robe and ensuite. The 3 separate living areas give you ample amount of space to entertain, while the separate office is big enough for a conference room or games room. You can relax on the veranda while taking in the beauty of the gardens. The home offers an ample amount of special features including:
- hydronic central heating wood fire in kitchen/dining which heats 11 radiators throughout the residence, slow combustion fireplace in living area & study.
- Ducted air throughout, Belling gas cook top & oven, dishwasher, solar hot water, spa bath in ensuite & 5 kWh solar panels.
- Large steel 200m2 shed, bike shed, 500 tree firewood plantation, enclosure with wood storage, fully fenced chicken enclosure with small shed, plus large yard.
- Water pump at creek feeding to Summerhouse pond, vegetable garden area & Honda diesel generator directly connected to main power pole, with secondary attachment to UV water filter and water pump.
- Total potable water storage on property is 214,000L.
The award winning business is one to admire. From the luxurious cottages to the pioneering sustainability work undertaken at the the property, you will be amazed at how much or how little you can be involved in the day to day running of this very successful business. The cottages are positioned on the property to give you the utmost privacy and are tastefully styled. Some of the features they have to offer include:
- 2 x 2 bedroom cottages, 2 x 1 bedroom cottages
- Slow Combustion fireplaces in every cottage (2 in Rose Cottage)
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, spacious bathrooms
- WiFi, instantaneous gas hot water
- Beautiful furnishings (they will be sold fully furnished)
- Stunning outlooks from all cottages
Located only 20 minutes from Berry and 5 minutes from picturesque Kangaroo Valley, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. More information available on request.
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Gas Heating
- Hydronic Heating
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Inside Spa
- Grey Water System
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank