Presented by Tracey Wise and Able Walsh of One Agency Elite Property Group Shoalhaven.
Located in one of Vincentia’s most sought after streets with an elevated Northerly aspect and a short walk to the beach, shops and facilities this property is perfectly presented.
In a small complex of 8 well maintained townhouses and only about 250m to the Vincentia cycleway providing access to a selection of beaches and only about 750m to the Vincentia Village Shopping Centre the location is perfect. Throw on top of that a perfect bright and sunny Northerly aspect with a bit of a waterview and a generously sized courtyard and garden area and there is not much more you could ask for.
On entry to the town house you are greeted by a large open entry area with internal access to the double/tandem garage and huge laundry with second toilet (this space has been converted to a third bedroom and second bathroom in a number of other townhouses in the complex). Upstairs there are 2 good sized bedrooms with BIR’s, a full bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and toilet and the main living area. The kitchen is in immaculate condition with ample storage and a big breakfast bar and connected to the lounge and dining space all of which is bright light and airy thanks to all the windows and sliding doors. There is a sunny balcony making the most of the water views and with reverse cycle air conditioning and fans you can be sure you’ll be comfortable year round.
- Located in a sought after street
- Light, bright and airy Northerly aspect
- About 250m to the cycleway providing beach access
- About 750m to the Vincentia Village Shopping Centre
- Generously sized courtyard and garden area
- 2 bedrooms with BIR
- Immaculate kitchen with big breakfast bar
- Sunny balcony with water views
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and fans
- Double/tandem garage and second toilet
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes