Presented by Tracey Wise and Able Walsh of One Agency Elite Property Group Shoalhaven.
Perfectly located just 250m to Collingwood Beach to the East and Moona Creek to the North with Huskisson just across the bridge this property is currently approved as a medical practice and has the potential to be easily converted into a 3 bedroom house and is packed with potential plus.
A unique A Frame design with a disabled access ramp leading up to the undercover deck there is a wide entrance and large open area (currently reception/waiting area but could be a big living area). There are 2 consulting rooms (could be bedrooms or opened up to living space) downstairs with a large disabled access toilet (which has the space to be converted into a bathroom). Upstairs there are another 2 rooms that could easily be used as 2 bedrooms both of which have BIR’s and one of which has a balcony.
Outside there are 5 off-street parking spaces providing ample parking along with a large timber deck area off the back of the property along with a storage shed attached to the house and additional garden shed. This property is set on a level 663m2 block of land and provides a great opportunity for an investor, holiday maker or a home buyer looking for the ideal location to build your dream home.
- Just 250m to Collingwood Beach and Moona Creek
- Approved medical practice with potential to convert to house
- 2 rooms downstairs with central open plan area
- Disabled access and disabled toilet (potential to make bathroom)
- 2 rooms upstairs one of which has a balcony
- 5 off street parking spaces
- Level 663m2 block of land
- Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning