Tucked away in the suburb of Marshall Mount sits a rare find in today's market. This farmhouse offers loads of potential with the perfect work and home balance. Only a short drive to all local amenities this little farm offers all the conveniences of town living with a farm lifestyle.
The farmhouse is made up of a large open combined living and dining area equipped with woodfire, three bedrooms with master featuring ensuite and walk in wardrobe – plus second bedroom with built in wardrobe. There is a study off the living area, main bathroom is fitted with free standing tub. The large kitchen opens to the deck, has walk in pantry, cathedral ceilings & electric appliances. Completing the home is an external laundry, semi wrap around pergola, new carpets and freshly painted throughout.
The property includes:
- 2 slightly sloping gated paddocks fully fenced
- Fully fenced off house area and veggie gardens
- Existing chicken coop/ pens
- Dam in second paddock with 5000L tank + petrol pump (manual pump)
- 30,000L Fiberglass tank & 20,000L concrete tank for drinking water
- Two large industrial sheds, x1 with mezzanine with 2 spaces for storage, work shop, machinery or stock feed
- 1.65 HA land space
- Close proximity to Albion Park Airport
- Electricity services
- Feed stable in first paddock
- Potential for horse agistment, farming or much more
To apply for this property online please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au