Presented by Amy Jarrett and Robert Gooch from One Agency Elite Property Group Shoalhaven.
This fantastic 1504m2 approx double block is privately established off Bice Road in Nowra CBD and will certainly suit the most fastidious buyer. Whether you are looking to develop, for a great opportunity to invest or just a beautiful place to live - this property is one that you just simply can't look past.
Enjoy plenty of outdoor gatherings via one of the many outdoor alfresco areas, this home has been designed with optimal position and exclusivity in mind. The beautiful and tranquil residence provides a peaceful scene which is surrounded by a variety of gardens and hedging which creates a picturesque setting throughout. A roaming garden path will delight your visionary senses, to a superb backyard with established greenery, shrubs and veggie patches, whilst providing sensational local convenience being just a five-minute stroll into the heart of town. One undeniable benefit of living close to the CBD is the abundant entertainment, dining and retail options.
The main house
The main house overflows with character, charm and an abundance of space to move and grow throughout. With a private gated entry, you’ll initially enter through the front courtyard through to formal entry where there is also internal access from the remote control double garage. Promising a highly spacious and practical day-to-day lifestyle via open air-conditioned interiors, the floorplan then flows through to the fantastic French Hampton style kitchen and formal dining area. The custom designed kitchen offers outstanding functionality. Featuring plenty of natural light, Falcon 900mm deluxe cooker, subway tile splashback, ample cupboard space and an amazing view out to the tranquil surrounds. You’ll love to effortlessly entertain with the added feature of an additional kitchenette with a servery window which opens out from the formal dining area to the undercover alfresco area and sunny child-friendly backyard. There are 3 spacious bedrooms (all of which include built-in robes & ceiling fans) and the main bedroom includes a contemporary ensuite. Each of the bedrooms are conveniently located adjacent to the main bathroom which includes shower, bath, vanity and toilet.
With its own access point via the front gated driveway, the retreat has reverse cycle air conditioning in both rooms and provides an ideal area to work from home, with high speed NBN, two rooms to claim as your own peaceful office/shop space, plus the added benefit of a powder room.
Rarely do quality properties like this come on the market for sale in Nowra CBD. To truly appreciate all this property has to offer, you must add this one to your list and inspect!
- Main residence with two indoor living areas plus formal dining, three bedrooms (main bedroom with ensuite and all with built-in-robes), plus two outdoor entertaining areas
- Double block on approx 1,504m2 combined in the heart of Nowra CBD off Bice Road, just minutes away from ample entertainment, dining and retail options
- Lot 7 being 772.7m2 and lot 6 being 731.2m2, R2 zoning
- Separate retreat/sleepout with it’s own access point includes two rooms plus powder room
- Custom designed French Hampton style kitchen, with Falcon 900mm deluxe cooker
- Two indoor living areas plus formal dining area with additional kitchenette which includes servery window out to undercover outdoor alfresco area
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes